5 Team-Building Games That Promote creative Thinking.
The package consists of:
1. Rug and balls involve the team attempting to drop the colored balls into the corresponding holes. This game provides an exciting, interactive experience for all participants. A key characteristic of the game is the number of real-life applications it provides; these relate to improving teamwork, planning and communication skills for team members of all ages.
2. The Gold Mine Game is a game that enhances communication skills between the members of the playing group and instills confidence and trust between them. It also improves problem-solving and wise-planning skills for the group members. In the Gold Mine Game, the members of the group collect as many golden coins as possible, bypassing the dangerous gold mine while blindfolded, relying on the help of the other group members as guides.
3. The Pipe Train requires the team to form a continual route for the ball to reach the target using one piece of pipe each. This game is one of the most effective for enhancing leadership and smart solutions. It is suitable for all ages and provides participants with an exhilarating yet challenging experience..
4. The Infinite Loop game is a distinctive creative game that encourages creative thinking, and enhances the teamwork skills, communication skills and problem-solving abilities of the participants, The Infinite Loop game is suitable for various ages and group numbers. In The Infinite Loop game participants work together to solve the mystery of the ropes and disengage from each other.
5. The Helium Stick requires the team to lower the stick to the ground while at no point losing contact with it. It sounds simple enough in theory, but in practice is one of the most difficult tasks to successfully complete, and one of the most fun. The game requires great leadership and the ability to give and follow clear instructions in order to be able to complete.